Monday, August 30, 2010

Why I Chose Oceano

Dr. Sarkar
Florida, USA


As a doctor in Florida with small children, my schedule is pretty tight. I can only take weekends off or just a few days here and there to relax and enjoy myself. Jaco's proximity to the international airport and its many activities make it very convenient for my lifestyle. There are great restaurants, bars, tours and beaches. There is always something going on.

The new highway that opened this year is a big benefit in my opinion. It makes the ride to Jaco much faster and more comfortable than before. The drive on the old road was not so pleasant. Another thing about Jaco is that the current hotel options in town are not very appealing. They are overpriced and the value is not really there. I am a person that enjoys things of high quality. That is why Oceano's design, quality finishes and amenities definitely appealed to me. I love room service!

I think Oceano will be the best hotel value in Jaco and I am glad I purchased. I also think the project's location is very good for rentals. It is not ocean front but the price is great. Other projects in the Jaco area are very nice but are not designed to rent well. I think Oceano makes more business sense and will bring in more money.

Oceano allows me to have a second home that is subsidized by the rental income.

No comments:

Post a Comment