Friday, July 23, 2010

Why I chose Oceano

Roger N. Kourey
Dentist, South Carolina, USA


"When I came to Costa Rica I was in search for a home or a small piece of land. After visiting and learning the area I decided to purchase in the Oceano development because it just made more sense for me. I figured if I was not going to live in Costa Rica full time I might as well have a property that can maintain itself and generate retirement income.
It would also give me a warm place to spend future winter months and go fishing in the Pacific. I also really enjoyed Jaco, while the other areas are nice I found them to be too secluded. Jaco is a vibrant and active community which is more of what I prefer. My realtor and the Oceano developers helped to make me feel very comfortable and secure with this purchase through the entire process".

No comments:

Post a Comment