Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Why I chose Oceano

Michael J. Lemieux, CPA and developer
Gatineau, Canada


"My name is Michael Lemieux and I live in Gatineau ,a city right beside the city of Ottawa, the capital of Canada. I have been visiting Costa Rica frequently for the past 15 years and it is my favorite travel destination.

Oceano fits perfectly with our future plan to retire and relocate some of our savings to smart and safe investments

I got to know Mr. Itai Bar, the developer, and his family very well during my visits to Jaco. During this time, I have also watched them successfully run their hotel and restaurant, which I've enjoyed on all of my visits to Jaco.

To say that they are hard working, honest, smart business people that know the hotel business would be an understatement.

I was in Jaco the first week of last April 2010 with my wife Jeanne, and grandchild Emanuel, and decided to sign an offer to purchase for a two bedroom lock-off unit at Oceano.

As a chartered accountant in Canada (equivalent to CPA in the United States) and developer myself, I understand numbers and real estate very well. Oceano fits perfectly with our future plan to retire in two years time and relocate some of our savings to smart and safe investments that can deliver solid returns.

I look forward to the rental income Oceano will provide me, and to the great vacations I will enjoy with my family with all the perks of a 4-star hotel".

No comments:

Post a Comment